Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Someone said things that are not true to me on a public website. What can I do ?

You are obviously a victim of a criminal offense, you need:

- Identify the site where these comments are published

- Report this content to the moderator of the site to block the publication

- Copy the URL of the page of the website where the comments were located (http: · .......)

- Take screenshots of comments

- Provide this information to the police or gendarmerie service to which you will lodge a complaint.
- You can also proceed with a pre-complaint-in-line; Once the minutes have been written, you will be contacted to come and sign it at the counter of the chosen service.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?