Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I found a picture of my minor daughter on the internet. What should I do ?

Your daughter is a victim of a criminal offense, you must:

- Identify the site where this photo is published

- Report this content to the moderator of the site to block the publication

- Copy the URL of the page of the website where the picture was located (http: .......) To provide this information to the interviewers
- File a complaint with the police or gendarmerie service of your place of residence.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?