Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 My daughter under 15 was contacted by an adult man on the internet who offered her sex. What should I do ?

This is an offense under the criminal law, you must file a complaint with the police or gendarmerie of your place of residence.
Remember to bring you the identification codes of the website through which the meeting took place.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?