Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 While surfing the internet, I discovered a site salling non-demilitarized real weapons, including the sale of ammunition. Who should I report it to?

You can report these facts to the local gendarmerie brigade or the competent police station ( click here to access the directory of units ). You can also use the governmental website for reporting illegal content on the Internet that you will find by clicking on the following link: Internet-reporting . You will also find tips for navigating safely on the Internet.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?