Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I notice a damage to the public domain. Should I report it and to whom?

IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY OR AN IMMINENT OFFENSE BEING DONE, PREVENT GENDARMERIE OR POLICE SERVICES BY CALLING 17. If you are talking about the public road ? contact the Departmental Department of Territories (DDT, formerly the DDE) or the town council which will redirect you to the person in charge. If you speak about the public domain in general (school, town hall, monument), conatc as well the town council.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?