Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am aware of equipment used in wrongdoings. Who do I contact to communicate this information?

In case of emergency, dial 17. When there is no emergency, you can either: - Go to the police station or police station of your choice (preferably the competent one on your home area). - Complete the witness attestation form which you will find on following the following link: Witness attestation - Send a letter to the public prosecutor. Click here to access the directory of police and gendarmerie units. .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?