Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am the victim of numerous threatening calls from my former ex-husband, ex-wife, former spouse, ex-wife. What can I do ?

For phone calls, note the specific dates and times of the calls, if you can, and keep the telephone bill(s). Regarding threats, keep all text messages and phone messages. Call recording may also be used as evidence. With all these evidences, go to file a complaint in the Gendarmerie Brigade or the Police Station of your choice. You can find more information on malicious phone calls by clicking on the following link: Telephone harassment .
You can also get help at the following site : solidarité femmes
Click here to access the Gendarmerie / Police Unit Directory
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?