Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I have been a victim of an agression, what should I do ?

If you have just been physically assaulted, dial on 17 so that a police or gendarmerie patrol will come. You can also dial 18 so first aid unit can tend to you. In all case, it is better to be examined by a doctor first (not compulsory but preferable for filing a complaint) and then to go to the police station or police station of your choice to file a complaint. You can find more information by clicking on the following link: Victim General Conduct Violation .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?