Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I want to report facts I have been victim of, but I do not wish to file a complaint. How can I do it?

You can go to any Gendarmerie or Police Station Brigade (preferably one that is territorially competent). Several solutions are available to you: - Ask to be interviewed without filing a complaint. - Give the information to be registered only on the daily information booklet. Click here to access the directory of units .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?