Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 My driving licence, certificate of registry, national identity card, passport was stolen, cqn the gendarmerie or police issue a copy?

It is not in the remit of the gendarmerie or the police to issue copies of stolen documents. When filing a complaint (click here to access the directory of the units of the national gendarmerie and the national police), you will be given a receipt that will temporarily replace your stolen documents. Then you will have to go to different services to renew your documents. To do so, follow the link which will provide you all the necessary information as well as the forms to fill on line for certain requests: Redo identity documents. .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?