Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am a victim of domestic violence. What can I do ?

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CONTACT THE NATIONAL GENDARMERIE IMMEDIATELY OR THE NATIONAL POLICE BY CALLING 17. If it is not an emergency, you can get advice at this phone number 3919 (free call from landline or mobile - anonymous calls, they do not not appear on phone bills). You can also get information on the following site: Solidarité Femmes . If you are unsure about what to do, it is important to always consult a doctor for the injuries caused by the violence. For more information, click on the following link : Intra-family violence.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?