Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I suspect the person who does the housework (housekeeper, home help) is robbing me. What can I do ?

You can file a complaint with the police station or the gendarmerie brigade of your choice directory of units However, without proof, it may be difficult for investigators to question this employee. The installation of a CCTV camera is done under strict conditions of the National Information Science and Liberties Commission (CNIL), which you can find here by clicking on the following link: Download the CNIL file . It would be better to hide your valuable assets to avoid any difficulties when this person is present.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?