Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I'm harassed on Facebook. I can’t bear it anymore. Can I file a complaint ?

It is very important to stop it quickly. You can remove the person from your friends list and report it to Facebook so that the website can take action. You can also file a complaint with the police or police station of your choice Annuaire police / gendarmerie. You can find more information by clicking on the following link: Harassment online.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?