Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Do I have the right to burn waste (paper documents, green waste, ...) on my property? In what conditions ?

Paper, packaging, cardboard, green waste and so on are considered as household waste, but it is forbidden to burn household waste in the open air. The green waste must be deposited in a dedicated waste disposal or waste sorting organized by the municipality. Nevertheless, in a rural or peri-urban area that has no waste disposal facilities and in which no waste sorting system is planned, it is possible to burn green waste in the garden under certain conditions. For more information, click on the following link: Burn household refuse.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?