Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I want to have a hunting license, to whom should I turn to?

To apply, you must complete an CERFA form ( click here to access it ) then send it to the departmental or interdepartmental federation of hunters you depend on. You must then take an exam organized by the National Office of Hunting and Wildlife (ONCFS), so that they give you your hunting licence if you succeed. Click on the following links for more information: - Conditions and issuance of a hunting license - The departmental federations or inter-departmental hunting - ONCFS - Review and Control .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?