Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I acquired a weapon from an individual. Who do I report to?

The procedures related to the declarations of detention are made directly to the armed service of the Prefecture of your department. I invite you to click on the following link to obtain more information on this subject and to access dedicated CERFA forms: Weapons click here to access the public services directory .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?