Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I want to report animals at risk. What should I do and who to talk to?

In case of emergency and / or serious abuse, contact the police or the gendarmerie directly. You can also contact an animal protection association that will carry out the appropriate procedure, including filing a complaint. The following link will allow you to access the advice of the SPA : Denounce animal abuse.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?