Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I noticed the presence of a wild animal wandering on the public roads. To who should I refer?

If a Municipal Police exists in the town where you are, contact it first so that it can take the necessary steps ( click here to access the public services directory ). If this is not the case, dial 17 so that the police can take action.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?