Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I lost one of my animals. Where can I report its disappearance?

You can report this disappearance to the following local partners: - Animal associations and shelters - Veterinarians - Gendarmerie Brigade or competent police station - Local municipal police - Local newspapers If your animal is identified, fill in a loss declaration on the I-CAD site (identification of domestic carnivores). Access the site by clicking on the following link: Lost / Found Animal Identification .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?