Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I found a pet on public roads or in my property. Who should I bring it to? If he is tattooed, how to identify him?

As a first step, try to find the owner of the animal by checking if he carries an identification medal. If the animal is tattooed, connect yourself to the I-CAD (identification of domestic carnivores) website in the lost or found tab. ( direct access to the site by clicking here ) If you do not find it on the site, take the dog to a veterinarian to see if he is carrying a chip. If not, he will be able to tell you where is the town pound or the nearest SPA ( click here to reach the site of the association ).
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?