Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Following an upsurge of incivilities, I would like to ask for more patroling on a particular sector. What should I do ?

To report these facts, I invite you to contact the Gendarmerie Brigade or the competent police station. ( Cliquez ici pour accéder à l'annuaire des unités). You can also talk to the Mayor and the Municipal Police, if there is one in your area. They can also take actions at their level to stop This phenomenon.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?