Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I took a road with my motor vehicle and there were holes on the road. I damaged my rim and / or my tyre. What can I do?

As this is not a criminal offense, we invite you to get closer to a House of Justice and Rights (click here to access the MJD directory) or to consult a specialized lawyer.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?