Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Every day, young people play football and their ball is constantly pounding in my wall. Can you intervene because when I ask them to stop they insult me and continue to play?

Yes, we can intervene. Do not hesitate to dial on the 17th when this happens.
You also have the opportunity to get closer to the mayor of your municipality and / or the municipal police so that they can intervene and talk to parents. In some communes, the REMINDER TO THE ORDER has been put in place in order to provide a simple and rapid institutional response.
You can also file a complaint for insults with the Gendarmerie Brigade or the police station of your choice ( click here to access the directory of units ).
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?