Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I have seen young people doing stupid things (damage, etc ...) but I am afraid to denounce them because they could attack me. How can I report what I saw?

It is important to point out these facts, behind which there is often a victim. You can talk to your parents and then accompany them to the police station or the Gendarmerie Brigade territorially competent to denounce the facts anonymously. In any case, your information will be taken into account and exploited. Click on the following link to access the directory of Police or Gendarmerie units: Directory.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?