Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I regularly find one or more animals from another breeder in my pastures and / or crops. He has been informed but is not doing anything about it. What can I do ? Can you intervene?

If the owner does not act despite being informed, you can notify the mayor (or the Municipal Police if there is one) who can take action against the stray animal or animals under articles L211-21, L211-22and R211-11 of the Code Rural et de la pêche maritime ( click on the numbers to access the content of the articles). You can also contact the competent law enforcement authorities (click herei) You can finally make note the wandering of these animals by bailiff (at your expense) to later seek compensation in case of damage.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?