Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I have neighborhood problems (odors - noise). I can not talk to these neighbors. Can you intervene? Should I get closer to the town hall?

At first, if all dialogue is impossible, you can contact the mayor who can eventually serve as a "mediator". You can also get information or help from the House of Justice and Law, you will find more information in cliquant ici Do not hesitate to contact the Gendarmerie Brigade or the local police station to find a solution Click here to find the address of the relevant service in your home.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?