Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 The behavior of one of my co-workers has changed dramatically. He seems to be radicalized. What should I do ?

In case of doubt or questioning, call 0 800 005 696 (Green Free Number, call on Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm). If your colleague is actually showing signs of radicalization, I can get in touch with the Gendarmerie Brigade or the territorially competent police station. It often makes sense to also share your suspicions with the entrepreneur. For information follow the link below which will allow you to access the form to contact the platform outside opening hours. : Stop Djihadisme. Click here to access to the directory of gendarmerie or Police units.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?