Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am a farmer and / or market gardener and I am regularly the victim of robberies (corn - wheat - fruits - vegetables). What can I do ? Can you perform special monitoring? Put cameras?

You can contact the local Gendarmerie Brigade (or the Police Station if you are in an urban area) to inform them of the situation. You will be able to request a reinforcement of the patrols in your sector and the help of a security correspondent who will be able to give you advices to better protect your exploitation and your grounds To find and contact the relevant service, More information on video surveillance in
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?