Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 A group of young people gather in my building lobby and seem to be use of narcotics. Moreover, considering the in and out of a large number of people, I suspect drug trafficking. What can I do ?

You must report these facts to the justice by either: -goin to the Gendarmerie Brigade or the territorially competent police station ( Click here to access the Gendarmerie / Police Unit Directory ) - or by writing a letter to the public prosecutor Because of the nature of the facts you will report, if your testimony is required you may do so anonymously. You can find more information by clicking on the following link: Witness Protection .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?