Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Where to turn in case of loss or theft of administrative / banking documents in France?

In case of theft of administrative or banking documents, you must file a complaint in a Gendarmerie Brigade or Police Station ( click here to access the directory of units ). Then contact to your Consulate / Embassy to know the procedure to obtain a duplicate. Regarding your credit card, I invite you to contact your bank to block it.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?