Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 In case of threats or violence committed on an employee by another employee, can the gendarmerie intervene?

IF THE OFFENSE IS BEING COMMITTED OR HAS BEEN COMMENCED, DIAL 17 FOR A PATROL INTERVENTION. Otherwise, inform the Gendarmerie Brigade or the police station territorially competent of the situation ( click here to go directly to the directory of units ). Also inform your employee, the victim, of his right to file a complaint.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?