Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 My son steals money. What can I do ?

The article 311-12 of the Penal Code (click on l article to access its contents) provides for family immunity in matters of theft. On the other hand, the aggravating circumstances of the theft, such as violence, breaking-in, may be pursued. A civil procedure is always possible to obtain the return of the stolen sum. To find out how to apply to the civil courts, click on the following link: Referral to civil courts .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?