Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 My complaint has been dismissed. What are my options ?

First of all, when a case in closed, this decision is not definitive. You can thus appeal to the Minister of Justice against the decision of dismissal, or file a complaint with a civil party to an investigating judge or you can submit the court with a direct quote. It will be up to you to bring the evidence in order to obtain compensation for damages. For more information on these procedures, click on the following link: Ranking without continuation .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?