Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I fear for the safety of a member of my family. What is the procedure to follow for placing under judicial supervision?

You must go to the guardianship judge. Click on the following link to access the necessary information and documents: Measure protection major You can also inform the gendarmerie brigade or the territorially competent police station of the place of residence of the person concerned. Click here to access the directory of units .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?