Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am a victim and I need a lawyer but my financial means do not allow me to pay for one. What should I do ?

You can apply for legal aid that allows the State to take in charge part or all the legal fees and expenses (lawyer, bailiff, expert, etc.). It is subject to several conditions. For more information, click on the following link: Legal Aid .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?