Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 As part of a right of access and accommodation, my spouse refuses to have the children even though it is his period. What should I do ?

A parent may waive the right of access, it is not criminally reprehensible. However, you can contact the family court judge to ask for: - Modification or cancellation of visiting rights - The increase in child support - The introduction of rules in case of "simple" repeated delays. Right to visit .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?