Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 As part of a right of access and accommodation, my spouse, ex-husband, ex-wife, ex-wife refuses to give me the children. What should I do ?

After you have come to the place provided by the judgment to take care of your children, and passed the planned hour for the children to arrive, you can file a complaint for non presentation of children. Present yourself with a copy of the judgment, whatever its nature, which requires the other parent to return to you under specific conditions the minor child or children. You can also file a complaint directly with the public prosecutor, preferably the one in charge of the town where the offense was committed, by sending him a letter. For more information, click here. .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?