Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 As part of a right of access and accommodation, what should I do if the children refuse to go to my former spouse, ex-husband, ex-wife, ex-spouse, ex-wife?

The custodial parent is responsible for the access right to be respected, he must compel the child to respect the decision under penalty of being prosecuted for non presentation of child. This decision was made by a judge and only a judge can modify it. You must therefore bring in before a family affairs judge (JAF) to review the right of access and accommodation. You will be able to download an application form from the JAF and its explanatory note in the tab "Disagreement: referral to the judge" by following the following link: Parenting Authority .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?