Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I filed a complaint at the Gendarmerie / Police of « X » city. I do not remember the name of the gendarme who was in charge of my case. How can I contact him again to obtain (or give him) new elements?

All you have to do is contact the gendarmerie brigade or the police station where you lodged a complaint. If you can, provide your victim notification so you can give a maximum of elements to the officer. Click here to access directory of units .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?