Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I filed a complaint in a gendarmerie brigade but I do not remember the steps to be taken to be assisted by a victim assistance association. What can I do ?

There are several services assisting victims (Office of Assistance to the Victims, House of Justice and Law, Antennes of Justice, ...) For more information click here Click on the following link to find your Court: Jurisprudence Directory .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?