Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 What are the consequences of the police report in which I am involved?

Please contact the gendarmerie or police unit concerned to find out about the investigation. ( click here to access to the directory of units ). If at the end of the investigation, you have not been notified of the follow-up given, you must request the territorially competent Public Prosecutor. ( Click here to access the directory of the jurisdictions ) by letter mentioning in addition of your personal information, the unit in charge (gendarmerie or police), the number of the police report and the date of transmission to the prosecutor.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?