Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am involved in a investigation. I would like to know the steps to get me to be assisted by a court-appointed lawyer. Where can I have the information ?

To get a court-appointed lawyer: - In case of emergency, contact the on duty counsel on the day of the hearing - otherwise, contact the president of the Bar and the Bar Association at the courthouse Be aware that an appointed lawyer is not a free lawyer, there is often confusion between a public defender and legal aid. For more information, click on the following link: Link information lawyer .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?