Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 A summons to court was notified to me by the gendarmerie. The date of convocation no longer suits me. How can I change it?

You must write a letter to the president of the Lower Court or Higher Court before which you are summoned. You must indicate the date of the summons and the name of the parties and attach a copy of the summons. Specify in detail the serious and compelling reason that will prevent you from presenting yourself. Click on the following link to access the directory of jurisdictions: Directory .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?