Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 How can I have my judicial control modified?

Any application for the modification of a judicial control must be declared to the clerk of the judge in charge of the file or to the court being competent under section 148-1. of the Code of Criminal Procedure (CPP) Detailed terms and conditions can be found by accessing this article with the link below. Click here to access article 148-6 of the Code of Criminal Procedure .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?