Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Placed under judicial control, I have to justify my address and report to the local brigade ‘’X times’’ a month, but I plan to move. What should be done ?

The judicial review fixes the address to which you must reside. Any change is subject to the authorization of the investigating judge or the judge of liberties who ordered it. To obtain an amendment to the judicial review, you must make a declaration to the clerk of the investigating jurisdiction or the competent court. You can then usefully present the judge's order to gendarmeries or police stations of current and future residence. Click here to access Article 148-6 of the Code of Procedure criminal .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?