Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 If I have committed a criminal offense in my country of origin, can I be prosecuted in France even if I am a foreigner?

Yes under certain conditions. This will be the case if: - you have committed a serious crime; - a European arrest warrant has been issued against you; - if a request for international criminal assistance is requested by a foreign State (with the possibility of extradition); - if the victim is French, and the crime or offense punishable by imprisonment.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?