Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I lost my resident card. Who do I speak to ?

If you have lost your resident card in France, you must contact your sub-prefecture or prefecture or the Préfecture de Police for Paris. If you are abroad, you must apply for a return visa to the French Embassy or Consulate. An investigation, sometimes long, is then carried out. Once back, you must go to the sub-prefecture or prefecture (Prefecture of Police for Paris). You will find all the information related to this subject by clicking on the following link: Loss of residence card .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?