Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I am unable to move, can I give a proxy? What is the procedure to follow?

If your health does not allow you to move, send a letter to the competent gendarmerie brigade of police station accompanied by the medical certificate proving your condition ( click here to access the law enforcement directory ). The police will then move to your place to have you fill out the form. For more details and access to the form, follow the link below: Voting by proxy .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?