Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 My ex-husband has lost the ID of our 10 and 7 years old children. He did not report it. I wanted to go with my children on vacation abroad but I can’t without these IDs. I have the document from my ex-husband certifying that he lost the IDs. Could you tell me if we can go abroad?

A minor who travels abroad with one of his parents must carry an identity document (identity card or valid passport depending on the destination). In not, he can not leave the country. For more information, click on the following link: Minors - Travel Abroad .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?