Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 My driver's license, registration certificate, identity card, passport have bee stolen. Can the gendarmerie or the police issue a copy?

The gendarmerie or the police are not intended to issue dopies of stolen administrative documents. You must fil in a complaint ( click here to access the directory of the units of the gendarmerie and the police ), you will be given a receipt that will temporarily replace your stolen documents. Then you will have to go to various administration services to have your documents renewed. For that, follow this link that will provide you all the necessary information as well as give you access to forms to fill in on the net (for some documents): Redo identity documents .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?